Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Hornbæk Classic

It has been ages since my last windsurf post. That will changed now, this summer I have been windsurfing on most of the good days. And now that we have moved up near Helsingør it only a 5-10 min. drive to the north shore.

Tuesday the 18. of August was a classic Hornbæk day. The wind was 11-13 m/s from W-NW, there was headhigh waves and the sun was shining. Hard to ask for more.

Here is a few pics

Hornb
Rider: Lars C. Pedersen

Hornb
Rider: Fjælle

Jibing
Rider: Jesper Jensen

Headhigh wave
Rider: Jesper Jensen

After 2 hours on the water my harness broke and sure enough it happened as I was way out in the back. When I got in my arms was nearly 10 cm longer and aching. So if the pics seems a bit shaken that's why.

Hoping for a nice autumn :)

No comments: