Sunday, January 6, 2008

Pressure Taken

On December the 29. the forecast was saying 13-15 m/s from S-SV with both an air and water temperature of 4-5 degree Celsius. I think this is my record of late winter surfing as I never really has been into this viking thing. In Denmark the best windsurfing and surfing conditions are in the winter and armed with a 6 mm hooded wetsuite I have decided to continue surfing and windsurfing all year. And to be honest it's only cold when changing into and out off the wetsuite but that is also freaking cold...


This Saturday afternoon in Lynæs was just what I needed. We where only a couple of windsurfers but I think we all got what we came for. To have the pressure taken after some time without any wind. Speaking for myself, I haven't been on the water since Fuerteventura and that is over an month ago. Now I'm just looking forward to some serious wavesailing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.